 General / 24623
Re: How do I upload?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 22:01:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brian J. Sayatovic writes:
How to I upload to BrickShelf?

I created an account, a folder, and then tried to upload a JPG of one of my
creations, but I got an internal server error.

Am I doing something wrong, or am I just lucky enough to have tried while
the server was having trouble?

Brian J. Sayatovic
mailto:trin@1.net (replace '1' with 'one')

Make sure your filenames are eight (is this right? I haven't really tried
anything more) characters, no spaces. I tried in vain for about a month to
post until I realized what was wrong.
HTH!

-jeremiah-