 General / 24621
Re: How do I upload?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 20:52:19 GMT

"Brian J. Sayatovic" <trin@one.net> wrote in message
news:G4p9C9.I85@lugnet.com...
How to I upload to BrickShelf?

I created an account, a folder, and then tried to upload a JPG of one of • my
creations, but I got an internal server error.

Am I doing something wrong, or am I just lucky enough to have tried while
the server was having trouble?

The internal server error occurs when the 'upload' button is pressed while
there was no file entered in the editbox.
First press the button 'browse' to find the file on your harddisk and select
the file you want to upload. Then press the 'upload' button and it should
work okay.

-Frank