 General / 2463
2462  |  2464
Subject:
Reissue Solution: Colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 14:20:35 GMT

I've read discussion about the desire for reissues of various sets,
(apparently) especially the classic space sets.  The only problem (other
than Lego not doing it ;) seems to be that it would be bad for collectors, who
would lose the value invested in obtaining the older sets (also a
concern to me).

My suggestion:  Re-release the classic sets with thematic color changes.
Instead of a blue Galaxy Explorer with yellow windows, give us a
black one with red windows.  Instead of white and red smiley astronauts, give
us grey and green ones.

They could call the sets Mirror World.

Pat
(Who wants a black and red 6982)