 General / 24537
Re: Pilot's section up at the GS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 14:55:24 GMT

Heh. I like the picture of Pilot.

Cute.

When I used to run the Star Wars RPG, I had a chain or bars that would
appear in every spaceport/space station/wherever called "Zap's"

:^D

Also, please grab a few pilots from my site:

(if you don't want to crop the pics, I'll snap new ones for you when I get
home)

Jonathan Splork, of the Lightnin' Jack  (or is he a captain?)

http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/spacecraft/jack/jack16.html

Aves

http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/spacecraft/payback/aves02.html

Bog Jeffers