 General / 24394
Re: LEGO Packaging
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 18:25:05 GMT

Jon Kozan wrote:

My best note on packaging is LEGO's continuing habit of "hiding" parts.
On nearly every set's packaging that I've looked at, the alternative and
standard models scenes on the outside of the boxes will go out of their way >>to hide certain parts from view.
You have to buy the set to know what parts are inside.
These hidden parts are typically the rarer parts too! • [snip]
Anyone else have some examples?

These two immediately come to mind:

7161 Gungan Sub - contains a gray 2x2 apex slope

6281 Pirates Perilous Pitfall - contains a black 1x4x2 classic lattice fence

/Eric McC/