 General / 24173
  Re: Concerns regarding Brick-o-Lizer™ User Agreement (was: Re: New stuff at shop.lego.com)

But what could LEGO do if I sell the bricks, make copies (with duplo or regular bricks), trade the bricks with your friends, take it to work etc? Are they going to sue me for playing with their product? To do sue me, first, they must track me down, (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Concerns regarding Brick-o-Lizer™ User Agreement (was: Re: New stuff at shop.lego.com)

(...) Probably nothing. But you might be breaking the agreement if you did that. To the best of my knowledge, LEGO has never before required a customer to agree to a written set of rules governing the use of the product prior to making the sale. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Concerns regarding Brick-o-LizerT User Agreement (was: Re: New stuff at shop.lego.com)

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:G3rwLG.HMt@lugnet.com... (...) etc? (...) that. (...) Next thing they will be saying you cannot use the bricks in any set to make anything other than the model described by the instructions (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)