 General / 24136
Re: Where is the webring when I need it...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 16:32:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Grant Macmillan writes:
Can somebody tell me when the Legomaniac's webring will be finally on
LUGNET? I need it sooooooo bad to get visitors for my site (
http://www.angelfire.com/wa2/legowars2000/home.html )!!

If you don't mind me asking...  Why do you need traffic so bad?  Do you expect
to make money from your site in some way?  I guess I am just wondering why you
need/want visitors so much.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/