 General / 24134
  Baseplate finder

I couldn't seem to find any mention of this elsewhere, but is anyone else having trouble getting into Heather's baseplate finder? I also get bounced email when I try to email her. I use this site all the time for identifying baseplates and fixing up (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Baseplate finder

Hi Heather Are you out there?!!! (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Baseplate finder

Heather's around. She posted about her Baseplate Finder in lugnet.lego, just yesterday. It seems she's in the process of reorganizing things. Steve (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Baseplate finder

I'm here! My ISP is having a crisis with both mail and web-space, although I think the mail is back up... and my main PC's hard-drive died over the weekend. I've offloaded the baseplate thumbnails to Brickshelf and will redo all those links soon. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.people)