 General / 24131
Re: Sales for 1980's castle and space models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 09:56:08 GMT

Hi, Larry Pieniazek.
I always found your name in Lugnet.

Last time I had posted this title/subject on Lugnet, Todd has remind me.
If I did not make mistake. From this Monday onward, I have stopped to do it.
Even if notice for my private sales of instruction note was posted on market
group.

Now, this matter was raised. I have to reply what I know to all of you. Right?
Few hours ago, I found out someone has replied to this title. I was trying
to explain with them for their excuse. Hopefully, they may understand and
provide helping.

I hope the important of friendly environment in Lugnet. I understand what
you meant. I know what is meaning of spam mail. However, I did not send spam
mail to all of you. I met also some pressure on this matter when I promised
to help this fellow.

In fact, for the previous mail. I have given a fully detail. I did not do
any part of sending spam mail. Although I promised to help him giving reply
to interest people, I did not do anything in his hotmail account until now.
I discovered some of LEGO fans scolded him by words "fuck you" in his
e-mail. That person was seem threaten or fighting with him.

Sending spam mail is not a very simple job. I had done in 6 months ago. So,
I know very well and its result. I sent an e-mail to inform him in this
morning/afternoon. I have let him knowing that I cannot explain in Lugnet so
many time. He might have to find a best solution instead of selling LEGO.
But I knew he is going to his hometown in tomorrow. We might have a paceful day.

I will tell him the situation again before he is going back. I hope all of
us have to stop of raising this title again. Right?!

Good Luck!

Best regards,
Wee Lean