 Administrative / General / 8297
Re: Sales for 1980's castle and space models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 06:01:09 GMT

To James Brown, Mark Sandin and Rose Regner,

Hi! I believe all of you have received his e-mail.
This message "Sales for castle and space models" was posted by me.
I am trying to help this fellow to clear up his castle and space models.

From his message, I believe all of you have known that he wants to buy some
reference books and stationary. Last Saturday morning, I paid a visit to
this fellow. From his story, his hometown has some financial problem. I
think it is not suitable I tell you the whole story at here. In short words,
it is caused him to sell his LEGO castle and space models to you and me. He
insisted to keep his town sets and train sets when I offered. The is because
they were bought by his late father.

I believe the selling can be helped to solve his expenses in Johor Bahru or
Singapore for a period of time.

I am still talking with him although I am in Kuala Lumpur now. As what I
know, he really meets some problem now.

He has opened quite number of hotmail accounts.
I believe all of us knowing that Hotmail doen't allow us to send spam mails.
Due to this reason, some of people might not receive only 1 mail!
I think among of people are very angry. They sent complaint letter to
hotmail or yahoo or Ebay.
At the end, his e-mail account has closed 3 times!

He seek helps from me in 2 days ago. He said one buyer was interesting to
buy his whole castle stuffs.
However, that buyer needed some guaranttee. I let him having my ebay feedback.
I helped him is because I saw the things before and his family member agreed
to receive my parcel.

Since that buyer has my guaranttee and his address, he never reply to Mark
Ng whether sending letter was done. Even if castle sets were sold, I think
he wanted to sell his space sets too.

I promised him to offer some helping.
I think I post message on Lugnet, it is better than he sent spam mails.
Even if my sales for instruction notes was appearred on Lugnet news.

In fact, I did not know him quite well. He is still my new friend.
I had also received his e-mails on last Monday (9 days ago).
For his current situation, I felt very sorry.
I think whatever he done which is trying to solve his current problem.
So, I did not object his method and not encourge him.

For example, I browsed his e-mail accounts in last night.
(He gave me his e-mail passwords before, so I may help him to reply them.)
Some of replies were scolding him as well. Such as "Fuck you".
I read some of his mails which were sent to people. He expressed his
apologised to people first.
I cannot imagine what he is thinking. He might think all of our LEGO fan are
friendly.
Until now, he did not mention of these.

I hope his offer will have an end day to us. Hopefully, he can find a
suitable buyer in soon.
If he wants to sell his town sets, I want to become his first customer.

If you have any helping to him, please contact him.
I think he will go back to his hometown to visit his mother in Muar.
However, he might browse his e-mail at his friend house (I think).
Now, he wants to sell his sets out immediately.

I think I have given all of you a fully explanation.
If you want to ask me any question, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Please send e-mail to weelean76@hotmail.com
I cannot receive any mail through weelean@tm.net.my
My CPU is still in Johor Bahru.

OK lah! See you in soon.