 General / 23927
  Re: thanks for voting me cool lego site of the week

(...) Thanks for posting a note about this. (Sheesh, I go away for a few weeks, and loook at all of the stuff I miss! :-) The terminus building is FANTASTIC! I'd seen some interesting roofing done with the ZNAP, but your Technic solution is truly (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

"David Zonker Harris" <frenezulo@esperanto.org> wrote in message news:G3HFyu.MHM@lugnet.com... (...) solution is truly inspiring! It was a very simple solution really. And very easy to build The large plates for the roof are just held in tension by (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)