 General / 23927
Re: thanks for voting me cool lego site of the week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 04:18:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
Thanks to everyone who voted
http://www.thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk/legoc.htm Cool Lego Site of the
week.

  Thanks for posting a note about this. (Sheesh, I go away for a few weeks,
and loook at all of the stuff I miss! :-)

  The terminus building is FANTASTIC! I'd seen some interesting roofing
done with the ZNAP, but your Technic solution is truly inspiring!

  I'm putting my round house on hold for the moment, so I can work on
some new rolling stock for the BayLUG meeting in December (for a "Holiday
Train"), and maybe a remotely-controllable transfer table (for display
at the Mindstorms tour when it gets to Newpark Mall in December).

  Building a big passenger station was going to be my next big project.
It probably still will be, and I'm probably going to draw some ideas
from your models! Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures!

    -Z-   http://www.baylug.org/zonker/