 General / 23525
    Last week's S@H phone specials —Ed Koch
   Did anyone else place an order for the 5289's and 5117's last week thinking everything was fine only to find it wasn't when you received your order? Normally I don't have any problems with placing and receiving a S@H order, but this time things were (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Last week's S@H phone specials —Paul Ferguson
   I had a similar experience on another item about three weeks ago. I ordered several copies of a set on special, but when the order came they were cancelled due to being out of stock. Now I admit that when I ordered them the rep told me that I was (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)