 General / 23525
23524  |  23526
Subject:
Last week's S@H phone specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 01:52:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Did anyone else place an order for the 5289's and 5117's last week thinking
everything was fine only to find it wasn't when you received your order?
Normally I don't have any problems with placing and receiving a S@H order,
but this time things were different. I ordered a dozen or so 5289's to help
replace missing pieces from those "complete" sets sold on e-bay and was
quite pleased to find that many pieces at a GREAT price. Much to my horror
when opening the box yesterday, my invoice or packslip had indicated that
the 5289's and 5117's I ordered were CANCELLED. I would never accuse TLC of
bait and switch, but when I phoned to ask what the problem was, the very
nice perso on the other end of the phone apologized and offered 5294's at
twice the 5289 price! I'll get over the ordeal, but I can't help feeling a
little betrayed after getting my hopes up. Congrats to those of you who were
able to get your hands on the ones you ordered....consider yourself lucky!