 General / 23525
  Last week's S@H phone specials

Did anyone else place an order for the 5289's and 5117's last week thinking everything was fine only to find it wasn't when you received your order? Normally I don't have any problems with placing and receiving a S@H order, but this time things were (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Last week's S@H phone specials

I had a similar experience on another item about three weeks ago. I ordered several copies of a set on special, but when the order came they were cancelled due to being out of stock. Now I admit that when I ordered them the rep told me that I was (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)