 General / 23473
    Six-wide train windshield —John J. Ladasky, Jr.
   Hi, folks, It's been a while since I checked in to LUGNET. I've been busy moving from California to Maryland! Anyway, for some reason the wide train windshield part seen in <set:4560> escaped my notice until now. Is this part available in any other (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Six-wide train windshield —Selçuk Göre
      Of course, unfortunately. This windshield with "no hinges" seems to be the new popular thing of TLC designers. Look at City sets (floating boats), Space port sets (radar truck), and I'm sure there is some more around. Also look at many sets (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Six-wide train windshield —Dave Schuler
   (...) (URL) This set retails for around 5 to 6 bucks. I wish the windshield were hinged, but that conflicts with the trend toward inaccessible vehicle interiors TLC has embraced these past few years. Dave! (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Six-wide train windshield —John J. Ladasky, Jr.
   (...) Ah, that'll do. Much more affordable. But the part is PRINTED in 6453. I'll have to whip out my Brasso! As for the lack of a hinge, well, I wasn't actually planning to hinge this windshield the "standard" way, from the top rear. I can work (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)