 General / 23429
    Re: Official Names and US Prices —Richard W. Schamus
   (...) Of course it is ok to reference an official pamphlet from a set. What is not OK, is to reference information gained through unofficial means, like from a TRU shipping form, or something like that. When it was taken off (what was it, a month (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Official Names and US Prices —Jason Rowoldt
   Rich, you don't have to answer this, as I know you have an employer who will not like what I write below and you might not want to comment on it. :) Why SHOULDN'T we be able to make references to insider/strangely obtained information here? This (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)