 General / 23172
Re: We spend a lot of money...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 02:03:00 GMT

You've got a point...

--
Chef
ICQ:84584424
AIM: Jedi101673
http://members.xoom.com/legobase

Bryan Wong <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:G2nqqp.1JM@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, James Brown writes:
At least, according to the latest Brickshelf poll:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/poll.cgi?poll=8

Going by the minimum value only for the ranges given, AFOL's have spent • over
3/4 of a million in the last 12 months.

Wow! And if you divide that amount by the number of people who answered • the
poll, we spend quite a lot per person on average.  That's why the people • at
LEGO should listen to our opinions and takes up seriously.  :)

Bryan