 General / 23094
    Re: Shop at Home up and running? —John Radtke
   (...) Anyone else getting a 'must be able to accept cookie' error accessing shop.lego.com? I have IE 5 on Win98, default security settings, and I get plenty of cookies. I'm looking at a current Lego.com cookie in fact. Any ideas? Thanks in advance! (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Shop at Home up and running? —Tony Hafner
   (...) I am seeing the same problem on one of the machines in my office, running Win2000 using IE5. The site works fine on my NT4 machine running IE5. But the site is basically unuseable anyway, as it is ridiculously slow. Not that this is a big (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Shop at Home up and running? —Ka-On Lee
     (...) Yes it is horrible. Never seen a page that would hit 100% CPU when everything is drawn and there is no animation. May be it is on purpose to match the "horror" theme of holloween? <sign> And where is the "next page" button when it list the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Shop at Home up and running? —Mark D. McKean
   (...) I didn't notice any unreasonable slowness on the hi-band site over a cable modem. I doubt it's the design that's causing the slowness you had; I imagine either the server or the network was overloaded when you visited the site. (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)