 General / 23081
Re: Meeting in Germany
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 09:12:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Buiting writes:

Ben has a good picture over here:

I don't know if the two people on the left post on LUGNET...
The guy with the grey coat is Casper van Nimwegen (LUGNUT #196)
To the right of Casper is Holger Mattes
I'm wearing the LEGO cap (LUGNUT #401)
Next to me is Christer Sunesson

It's not Christer but Sonnich Jensen.