 General / 23055
Re: Meeting in Germany
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 11:22:43 GMT

Hi Selcuk,

nice that you like my vehicle headed crane. That one isn't finished jet, I
build it as an eyecatcher for the fair....

That Sunday morning was a special LEGO fair!! It was held for the second time
in Muelheim in Germany. Some traders offered a lot wooden toys and the small
plastic model cars. Prices were like ebay++ !!

That was a great day!!!

Regards,
Holger

In lugnet.general, Selçuk Göre writes:

Amazing models (I love the crane especially, being a vehicle headed
type) and of course an amazing "shopping center". What kind of a
shopping fair is this? A fan created one? There are great amounts of
very very rare items, including the early wooden toys I think. Is this a
Lego specific fair or a general second hand toy bazaar?

Selçuk