 General / 23054
Re: Meeting in Germany
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:38:15 GMT

Amazing models (I love the crane especially, being a vehicle headed
type) and of course an amazing "shopping center". What kind of a
shopping fair is this? A fan created one? There are great amounts of
very very rare items, including the early wooden toys I think. Is this a
Lego specific fair or a general second hand toy bazaar?

Selçuk

Frank Buiting wrote:

Today a couple of AFOLs met in Muelheim. It was great to meet all those
people you only know by email and LUGNET postings! In the morning there was
a sale in Muelheim and in the afternoon we build a big loop in the back of
someone's garden (I think it was Ralf's home, not sure).
Anyway we had a lot of fun running the trains and discussing LEGO-stuff! :-)
Enjoy the pictures!

Here's the Brickshelf gallery:

This crane:
was build by Holger Mattes