 General / 23054
  Re: Meeting in Germany

Amazing models (I love the crane especially, being a vehicle headed type) and of course an amazing "shopping center". What kind of a shopping fair is this? A fan created one? There are great amounts of very very rare items, including the early (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Meeting in Germany

Hi Selcuk, nice that you like my vehicle headed crane. That one isn't finished jet, I build it as an eyecatcher for the fair.... That Sunday morning was a special LEGO fair!! It was held for the second time in Muelheim in Germany. Some traders (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Meeting in Germany

(...) Yes completely managed by Legofan Peter Reinartz, who is collector off all old kind of Lego stuff from wooden toys till the era of the closed Lego-"O" began in 1971(?). I think he owns more than the worths of a small house in Lego materials... (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)