 General / 22915
    Re: Incorrect group posting [was RE: cartoonnetwork.com is having an online contest] —Todd Lehman
   (...) Julie, That sounds perfectly logical to me. If a local group is more appropriate due to the fact that something is localized, then the discussion should migrate there, ya (always to the most appropriate group). And Ben, You need to fix or (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Incorrect group posting [was RE: cartoonnetwork.com is having an online contest] —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Hear Hear. I suggest Ben be banned from complaining about ANYTHING directly related to Lugnet (don't worry Ben, you can still whinge about how Aussies pay more for stuff and all that, lots left to whinge about...) until he uses the proper (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Incorrect group posting [was RE: cartoonnetwork.com is having an online contest] —Geoffrey Hyde
   Now hold up a sec! Whilst I agree with Todd, berating Benjamin over something he has no control over won't actually accomplish anything. He has stated, previously, that he has no control over what the server admins do on their machines, and I (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.admin.general)

        Noncompliant software (was: Re: Incorrect group posting) —Todd Lehman
   (...) Benjamin may not have control over what mailer his employer uses, but he certainly has control over whether or not his messages appear threaded. If he posts using software that works correctly, his messages will appear threaded. If he posts (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)