 General / 22892
Re: Introducing the Galactic Shipyards (take 2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 17:10:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jon Palmer wrote:

   Well this actually brings up a whole other issue. Order. I originally
had the order alphabatized by the ship names. But that put my ship at the
top and I didn't want people to think I was tooting my own horn. Now the
lists are alpha' by the creators names. And now we have someone else who
doesn't want to be at the top. Apparantly this is a scary place to be. LOL.
Input anyone? I'm a little stumped at the moment.

I think ordering by ship-name is the most logical.  And I see you've put
the list back in that order.  :)

I also like your choice of Dan Jassim's RebelFreighter for the thumbnail.
Very nice ship.

Side note: if the Bardiel was put at the top of the list, either by sorting
or because you decided to go first, that would be fine.  It's your site, I
don't think anyone would deny you the right to be first in the list.  And
(more importantly), the Bardiel is one *big* lego construction.

Steve