 General / 22859
  Re: Aging pieces with printing and logos

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) suspect (...) Maybe the newer pieces got more "rough handling" after my younger brother "inherited" the Lego collection(I went in to DA). He was not a Lego purist as i was. I think he also could brake pieces (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Aging pieces with printing and logos

On Sun, 8 Oct 2000, Joakim Olsson (<G245MH.7o7@lugnet.com>) wrote at 13:27:49 (...) I have some original Space guys, from way back in 1979, and they are now missing most of the logo off their chest, and also bricks which the classic Space logo also (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Aging pieces with printing and logos

(...) Ditto for a lot of the really old castle minifigs. A lot of the embossed coat-of-arms on these figs has virtually faded away. And my minifigs had gotten virtually no play wear. Gary Istok (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)