 General / 22836
Re: Studios does NOT run on Win2000 (was: movie maker in stock)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 23:58:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Main writes:
Ben Gatrelle wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ben Gatrelle writes:
Movie maker is now in stock in S@H. Just ordered one.
Ben Gatrelle

Well, I just got off the phone with tech support. The LEGO Studios SW/Camera
does not work under Windows 2000. Only on Win98 (second edition) and the new
Windows Millennium.

Does anyone know if it will work with Windows 95?  I have heard
contradictory reports about USB support being un/available in Win95.
Can anyone confirm?

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu

According to the tech support person I spoke with Studios only works with 98
Second Edition (SE) or Millennium. She didn't mention Win95 at all.  USB
support is not the issue as my Win2000 has USB support but doesn't work with
Studios.

The funny thing is my Creator and Loco software both run ok.
BEN