 General / 22808
Re: Studios does NOT run on Win2000 (was: movie maker in stock)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 19:56:41 GMT

On Fri, Oct 06, 2000 at 07:23:36PM +0000, Thomas Main wrote:
Does anyone know if it will work with Windows 95?  I have heard
contradictory reports about USB support being un/available in Win95.
Can anyone confirm?

I can say that USB works with our version of win95, but that's about all... I
think there's another version that doesn't support it...

and wingeeks there? :)

there's (to my knowledge) a 95a and a 95b... we use the one with the USB support
at home dan, but the version we run at work (i believe the older version
95a) doesn't... and no, i don't know how to tell which version.. sorry