 General / 22835
Re: Happy # 2 to Lugnet!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 22:55:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.general, Julie Krenz writes:
Thanks again to Todd & Suz :-)

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=6417
Julie

Wow!! Only 2 year old?? You're kidding arent you?? I thought LugNet must've
been going for years!! Thanks heaps, T & S

The LUGNET newsgroups are about 2 years old now, yup.  LUGNET itself is about
2-1/2 or 3, depending on how you look at it.  And the domain lugnet.com was
registered about 3-1/2 years ago.

Hard to believe it's been that long.  I just went back and reread the message
you sent out to people about the alpha test and I guess it really has been two
years.

Wow, time flies.

You said last year you'd be drinking from Sept 27 to Oct 4.  I guess me being
on vacation caused me to miss the official week of celebration, so have a
couple for me tonight and I'll return the favor.  :)