 General / 22800
Re: Introducing the Galactic Shipyards (take 2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 07:08:58 GMT

I'd suggest dividing the pages into "real" and "LDraw".  Some builders (like
me) only like looking at actual models, while others definitely enjoy seeing
what can be imagined up with LDraw.

--

Paul Davidson

Jon Palmer <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message
(For some odd reason my computer thought it was August. I'm mailing this
again just in case the first post got lost in peoples newsreaders. Maybe • I'm
just paranoid. Oh well--apologies to those seeing this twice.

Thanks to everyone for their input on this.  Of course this thing is going
to evolve as it grows. Input is always welcome.

http://www.geocities.com/legotiel/Shipyard.html

    If you have a creation you think should be on the list please check • out
the guidelines here:

http://www.geocities.com/legotiel/submit.html

Right now the list needs mostly BIG ships and BIG space stations/bases.

Soon I'll have a category for land vehicles, mecha and probably Star Wars
will get its own section too (yessir its gonna be the biggest collection • of
lego Millenium Falcons on the 'net  ; )
    I might later also have a section with all the largest official space
sets with links to Brick Shelf maybe where applicable.

    I've still got about 10 megabites on this account so for the time • being
I'll leave it here but later I'll probably find a new server with  no pop • up
stuff. : P

    Please send in those creations and also tell me what you think!

    Jon