 General / 22731
Re: Anybody build the NEW Spyrunner?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 21:47:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bradley Dale writes:
In lugnet.general, John Morgan writes:
The pilot mini fig is one of the new style fire fighter  suits with the
pressure gauge.  Kinda odd for a spy eh?

Is he/she one of the Alpha Team characters?

I guess this may not be an official Alpha team set...maybe just a promo or
prototype that Lego had hanging around.

I was hoping there would be a new torso or 2... I like the flight suit.  I
didn't recognize the suit since I have not bought a Town Fire/Police set in
5+ years

Thanks to all who responded...

I think I am going to make a "custom" Snowspeeder with the blue windshields
(a Space Pirate version stolen from Hoth and "gussied-up" a bit)

                             John

I probably won't open it til the weekend when I have more fun-time.