 General / 22707
Re: Anybody build the NEW Spyrunner?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 02:44:27 GMT

The pilot mini fig is one of the new style fire fighter  suits with the
pressure gauge.  Kinda odd for a spy eh?
    John
In lugnet.general, Josh Coady writes:
just a 2000 cat.

nothing much notable bout it cept the blue, also if you do the snospeeder
the blue window for the truck is the same piece used for the back
compartment...

josh

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of John Robert-Blaze Kanehl
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2000 3:14 AM
To: lugnet.general@lugnet.com; lugnet.build@lugnet.com
Subject: Anybody build the NEW Spyrunner?

I just got my latest S@H shipment Friday...I unpacked it today and found the
new Promo Spyrunner plane.  I forgot that this was being "thrown in" with
orders over $75...

I haven't opened it ... I was too busy w/ FNFs and the SW/Ninja heroes.

Is there a new catalog with this set?

(shot in the dark, but I figured I would ask = )

I just realized the blue canopy is of the SW variety...looks like Luke is
gonna have a tinted blue Red-5 or Snowspeeder in my fleet...

                    John