 General / 22544
    Re: Sale announcements (Was Beware more SPAM...) —Tim Courtney
   Though I can't (nor do I want to) refute your definition of spam, I feel that in this situation -- Lugnet being the 'friendliest place on the web' -- a little patience is in order. Is spam bad? Yes. Are unsolicited phone calls bad? Yes. Am I adamant (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Sale announcements (Was Beware more SPAM...) —Eric Joslin
   (...) I don't mean to drag this thread out, cos lord knows it's gone on long enough already, but I really have to disagree. I've been seeing a lot of people toe the same line you are- that because it come from someone on Lugnet, and they were (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)