 General / 22529
  Re: Thanks but no thanks

(...) with (...) of (...) Jeremy, here is where I personally can't find one ounce of support for you anymore. You are over-reacting. Stop it. You are going to cut yourself off from a great community because a few people disagreed with your handling (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Thanks but no thanks

(...) I always try to stay neutral in these mud slings, but I have to agree with Paul. No one should get you mad enough to quit any part of LUGNET. We all disagree at times, we just shouldn't take it personnally. And yet we always do take it (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)