 General / 22517
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 04:21:56 GMT

Come on now, let's add some realism to this conversation. LegoLand is a theme
park, not a production facility. If they were really printing those parts, it
could take up to 20 minutes or more to apply all the colors, and let them dry.
Since a childs span of attention is MUCH MUCH less than that, I think they
have done a wonderful job showing the production methodology.

Personally, I was really impressed at the quality of the display.

Again, realism....

Sorry, I can't find the original post, but apparently the "production line"
just swaps the unpainted and painted pieces. IT'S A FAKE!! Who would have
thought LEGO could be guilty of such duplicity...