 General / 22494
    Re: Beware more SPAM from Andreas Stabno (Was: KC Masterpieces) —Eric Kingsley
   (...) I have pointed this out before and I will again... It is a recommended practice to NEVER respond to SPAM E-Mails even to request removal. In general all this tells the SPAMMER is that you exist and usually guarentees you getting MORE SPAM not (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Beware more SPAM from Andreas Stabno (Was: KC Masterpieces) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) on (...) Well there are spammers and there are SPAMMERs. Do we really THINK that ANDREAS is some faceless ROBOT? (1) While I never respond to machine generated spam mail and that is good advice in general, I DO respond to people I know are (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)