 General / 22470
  The limitations of building with Lego

Here's a random webpage I came across today (at (URL) if you're wondering), which had the following quote from some chat somewhere. I thought it was funny. shadok: irony is the basic building block of civilization Sechy: I thought it was legos. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The limitations of building with Lego

(...) Cool. Now, what on Earth gave him that idea?! (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The limitations of building with Lego

(...) Countless science fiction movies and stories, perhaps? ~M (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The limitations of building with Lego

I realize that Rick has built several large "space stations," but I don't think he invented the concept of a space station made from LEGO. ~M (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The limitations of building with Lego

(...) Nope, just re-invented it in his own fashion, as we all want do from time to time. ~D (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

or maybe he surfed a webpage "somewhere"... ;?) bishop Mark Sandlin wrote in message ... (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The limitations of building with Lego

First, I thought it was cool that someone would specifically mention using Lego to build space stations. And I was wondering if he might have any examples of what he was refering to, as to why he mentioned space stations in particular. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)