 General / 22388
    Re: What bulk elements would you most like to order? —Bradley Dale
   (...) I don't know exactly what LEGO garage doors are, but I know I don't have them so I voted for them. Can anyone sow me a closeup picture of these doors? (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What bulk elements would you most like to order? —Rose Regner
    Bradley Dale wrote in message ... (...) them (...) (URL) is one page from the instructions for the 6571, flame fighters, that shows the roll-up garage doors. There are roughly 25 elements that make up the garage doors. They are great!!!!!!!! Rose (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)