 General / 22383
  A couple of questions...

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew if white minifig hands existed? What about blue minifig heads? Any ideas anyone? Thanks. Adam (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  colors of hands and heads

White minifig hands do exist; I used them to make an all white minifig "statue". Do light grey ones exist? Are they in any current or recent set? I haven't seen a blue minifig head, though. Cary "Adam Murtha" <adammurtha@home.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A couple of questions...

(...) Most definitely on both counts... white hands are probably more common-- classic space figs, female in riding outfit in town, the astronauts in the town theme, the admiral in pirates.... there's probably quite a few sources for them. Blue is a (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A couple of questions...

(...) town (...) He was asking about blue HEADS, which do exist, insectoids, aqua-something-or- others. White hands also appear on the US soldiers in the wild west sets. Frank (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: colors of hands and heads

(...) If light grey hands exist, they aren't in anything recent. Dark grey hands do exist. Frank (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A couple of questions...

Here's one blue head on eBay along with some other stuff... (URL) Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:G19LKr.BsJ@lugnet.com... (...) What (...) the (...) for (...) of any (...) aqua-something-or- (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A couple of questions...

Blue Heads -- one of the 2 U.F.O. Robots, and three of the Insectoids sets, one of which, I think, is a Shop-at-Home phone special this week. Blue hands - some of the insectoids. SHAMELESS SITE PLUG: To see the Insectoids and the U.F.O. minifigs, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A couple of questions...

Thanks to everyone who replied. After I read through this, the answers seemed so obvious, that it is almost embarrasing. I even have several of the blue UFO droid heads. As for the white hands, I decided I don't even need them any more. But again, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)