 General / 22401
Re: A couple of questions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 12:18:17 GMT

Here's one blue head on eBay along with some other stuff...
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=439565810

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.general, Adam Murtha writes:
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew if white minifig hands existed? • What
about blue minifig heads?  Any ideas anyone?  Thanks.

Adam

Most definitely on both counts... white hands are probably more common--
classic space figs, female in riding outfit in town, the astronauts in • the
town
theme, the admiral in pirates.... there's probably quite a few sources • for
them.  Blue is a bit more sparse-- I forget whether or not they appear in
Insectoids, but they also appeared in classic space figs... Can't think • of any
other places offhand though...

He was asking about blue HEADS, which do exist, insectoids, • aqua-something-or-
others.

White hands also appear on the US soldiers in the wild west sets.

Frank