 General / 22385
Re: A couple of questions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 00:10:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Adam Murtha writes:
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew if white minifig hands existed?  What
about blue minifig heads?  Any ideas anyone?  Thanks.

Adam

Most definitely on both counts... white hands are probably more common--
classic space figs, female in riding outfit in town, the astronauts in the town
theme, the admiral in pirates.... there's probably quite a few sources for
them.  Blue is a bit more sparse-- I forget whether or not they appear in
Insectoids, but they also appeared in classic space figs... Can't think of any
other places offhand though...

DaveE