 General / 22340
  Re: What bulk elements would you most like to order?

(...) Actually, I'd love to see a Technic Bucket containing lots of beams + some connectors and gears and other fancy technic parts. Seems like this would be a good robotics companion piece. (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What bulk elements would you most like to order?

(...) We just need to see the return of 8277 Giant Model Set. If you're willing to go to some effort to get one, the TRU in Danville VA had a couple just before Labor Day. I agree though that for bulk packs related to Technic we need: each size beam (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What bulk elements would you most like to order?

(...) You can get the connectors from pitsco/dacta: (URL) Steve (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What bulk elements would you most like to order?

I wish Pitsco had more of the oddball gears, such as the double-bevels, the clutch gear, the ball gears, the Vision Command gearboxes, the oddball sized gears, the clear-hole gear. I also wish they would make a set of specialty gears including: (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What bulk elements would you most like to order?

(...) <snipped your URL since it has your sessionid in it> No, actually, you cannot. You cannot, for example, buy my favorite connector, the 1.2L pin/stud in light gray, in 100 packs. What you can buy is a pack that has an assortment of some of the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What bulk elements would you most like to order?

(...) A Technic Bucket would be very cool. I think that there should also be those cool gears that the 8448 Supercar has to let it change gears and the shifter. I had to disassemble 2 Supercars to get enough parts to make a simple two speed (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)