 General / 22204
  LEGO Quality Control?

Well, I suppose it's time to give up my status as a lurker (primarily in space and building.mecha) and post my first message to lugnet. The good news is that, after a long hiatus, I have recently rediscovered how much I enjoy Lego. I dug out my (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Quality Control?

(...) About a year ago I purchased a returned x-wing at my local TRU for less than 10 bucks Canadian with the very same problem. At least I knew what I was getting. :-) The set was mostly built before the error was discovered, that would suck for (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Quality Control?

(...) This is an easy mistake to make. If they are still doing things the way they did a few years ago the wings are being packed manually. That means a person is sitting in front of five bins, three of them are baggies, one is the right wing bin, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  RE: LEGO Quality Control?

i just got 8002 with a piece missing and 7190 with a piece that was only half there (looked like there wasnt enough plastic in the mold) josh -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf Of (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)