 General / 22180
Re: WAMALUG train show pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 22:03:28 GMT

On Sun, Sep 17, 2000 at 05:25:36PM +0000, Christopher Tracey wrote:
One word: Wowsers!

I'm really impressed with the raised city and the details within it.
It's like the club has come full circle since the first run at the show
place arena. I can't wait to see more pictures.

Also, I'm glad to see kevin hasn't stopped trying to pick up everything
within reach with the crane!

yup... even got the construction right, so it didn't collapse horribly this
time... :)

Some questions:
1- who built this?  It's very good.

That's Bob's engine, don't know much more about it...

2- I get the impression that the center peninsula yard worked really
well(well, at least looks really cool). Did it work better than the
previous yard attempts?

I think it worked better - we had better access to it (could reach it
from both sides) and we never had trains running through it...

:)

Dan