 General / 22170
Re: WAMALUG train show pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 17:25:36 GMT

One word: Wowsers!

I'm really impressed with the raised city and the details within it.
It's like the club has come full circle since the first run at the show
place arena. I can't wait to see more pictures.

Also, I'm glad to see kevin hasn't stopped trying to pick up everything
within reach with the crane!

Some questions:
1- who built this?  It's very good.

2- I get the impression that the center peninsula yard worked really
well(well, at least looks really cool). Did it work better than the
previous yard attempts?

-chris (wamalug ex-patriot)

ps-> martha says it looks really good.
pps-> i'm glad to see some of the things i built with other people's
bricks are still in use.
ppps-> i miss you guys ;)