 General / 22179
Re: Lego Set Increases in Value Fast?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 21:48:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jean-Marc Détraz writes:
Hello AFOLs,

I know that some Lego sets have become collectible, and that the prices are
going up faster than a rocket, but this set has outdone them all:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=439083301

He must have forgotten the decimal point.  Please note that I am NOT
advertising nor selling this set.  I have chosen to post this message in
lugnet.general for everyone's general enjoyment!

Maybe these are the 'chromed' speeder bikes, only available in the Vatican
City.

-pete.w