 General / 22122
22121  |  22123
Subject:
Dreams, dreams and even more dreams
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 20:17:06 GMT

It's strange, but since my first lego dream (the one where I dreamed up
the clever shelf/lightning device) I seem to have lego dreams every night.

Three or maybe four nights ago, I dreamt I was in a shop, and they had
many sets (and bricks) there that don't exist for real. One of these
pieces was a 1*1*6 brick, with a 1*6 plate sticking out in a 90 degree
angle from it, one plate below the top.

I don't remember much, except for (this is really weird) Sailor Moon was
there, in a greenhouse. Don't ask me why ^-^

Two nights ago, I dreamt I was sitting on a beach building LEGO. In the
sand, building spaceships.

I was going to build a ship with some particular colours, I think it was
white and translucent cyan.

It had two cockpits (trans cyan windscreens, 12*4*4 or something like
that) next to each other:

(View with monospace font)

Cockpit| Big  | Trans-cyan
Cockpit| room | heli windscreens

So, behind the cockpits it was just a room, which ended with two
trans-heli windscreens. Inside the room, I put the troops, 4 minifigs,
and they were deployed by opening the "airlocks" (heli windscreens) -it
was a troop deployment vessel.

Beside from this ship, which is the only one I can remember clearly, I
built many more. I love building LEGO in the dream, you have so many
cool pieces in new colours and they never end, and sometimes, you find
Mega Core Magnetizers just lying around ^-^
But, when you wake up, it's gone... One good thing, is that you get
quite some inspiration from them!

--Tobias