 General / 22121
22120  |  22122
Subject:
KITS (was Re: View Shop@Home prices online)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:57:35 GMT

Here is what the KITs include:

K3409 - Ultimate Soccer Stadium Kit - $159.00
    3402 (2)
    3403 (4)
    3406
    3408
    3409

K4167 - Mickey Mouse Collection Kit - $99.00
    4164
    4165
    4166
    4167
    4178

K4519 - Cross Track Kit - 76.00
    4515 (2)
    4519
    4520 (2)
    4531

K4520 - Special Track Kit - 53.00
    4515
    4520 (2)
    4531

K4531 - Deluxe Track Kit - 107.00
    4515 (3)
    4520 (2)
    4531 (2)

K5903 - Dino Expedition - 4.99
    5903
    5904

K5987 - Dino Kit - 159.00
    5935
    5955
    5975
    5987

K6091 - Build Your Own Kingdom Kit - 144.00
    6026
    6091
    6095
    6096

K6575 - Arctic Collection Kit - 89.00
    6520
    6573
    6575
    6626

K6600 - Contruction Kit - 82.00
    6470
    6474
    6600

K6617 - Ultimate Racing Kit - 109.00
    6602
    6616
    6617
    6713
    6714

K7184 - Star Wars Episode I Kit - 89.00
    7115
    7121
    7124
    7155
    7184

K7190 - Star Wars Classic Kit - 149.00
    7134
    7144
    7180
    7190

Paul Sinasohn wrote:

I could see it by loading the URL directly....

Notice the various combo packs under System?? They are at the bottom of the
list. I'll post them when I get them formatted.

Paul Sinasohn

In lugnet.market.shopping, Timothy Carl Buchheim writes:
The new LEGO website now has a section which shows Shop@Home prices:

    http://www.lego.com/products/usaproducts.asp

(There are similar pages, such as "germanyproducts.asp", for other
countries)

This appears to be part of the online ordering system (which is not yet
in place)
I found it by clicking on "Check availability" on the bulk pages.

It appears that the weekly specials are not listed.  (I didn't see any
of this week's, at least.)