 Marketplace / Shopping / 5128
5127  |  5129
Subject:
View Shop@Home prices online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 23:35:51 GMT

The new LEGO website now has a section which shows Shop@Home prices:

     http://www.lego.com/products/usaproducts.asp

(There are similar pages, such as "germanyproducts.asp", for other
countries)

This appears to be part of the online ordering system (which is not yet
in place)
I found it by clicking on "Check availability" on the bulk pages.

It appears that the weekly specials are not listed.  (I didn't see any
of this week's, at least.)

--
Tim Buchheim