 General / 22029
22028  |  22030
Subject:
Thats Restriction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 00:12:47 GMT

I was talking to a guy at the US shop at home to ask him if soccer set 3414 was
available. He said he got nothing. I asked the number of one of the new 2**1
sets, number *4**, the **** *** (all I could afford currently with my money
spent on my previous sets) when he asked me IF I WAS MAKING THESE NUMBERS UP!!!
I told him no, then asked why all the good sets were available only in germany.
He simply said "Thats Restriction" or at least thats what I heard. I asked
"what?" to clairify and he said "Thats Restriction" again. I asked what that
means, and the phone messed up& got cut off... What does this mean?

NICK #$^D